Saturday, September 22, 2007

Conjunctivitis!

Really sorry ladies, but i cant help it..i have to miss tmr's game.

My eye is at a very contagious stage, apparantly this has been going around in schools. My hubby got it and within a day i got it(mine is worst than his)...no..i didnt kiss his eyes...
its passable through saliva. NOOOOOO... not that we kiss (why wld i want to kiss some red puffy eye man) but by talking.

It is VERY painful. Eye look and felt like it has been hit many times. Eye pressure felt so bad that i cant lie side way or look down. cant sneeze cos i swear my eye will pop out.
Poor me...my hubby too..when i went to the doc today..the patients there stare at him cos i look like i had been abused. And my hubby DO look like a wife beater.

Well... good luck to you girls tmr... cant be there to support. Tell Taniwhas to play well too!


**This was an email sent from Kristy.. I'm helping her post cause she doesn't know how to blog her red eyes are impeding her navigation of blogger.

Kris, I love you and all, but seriously! Even Has also knows how to blog now! Haha!

-Ro