Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ups and downs

Dearest Toas,

Good job on the excellent game yesterday! Despite mistakes here and there (Like Anne mentioned, we make mistakes, but we make up for it as well), especially the first try which demoralized me quite a bit, AND the lack of numbers, we managed really well on the whole. And for once, we were really composed! (Even Sari mentioned we looked really collected!) Stuck to Mo's initial target of holding possession and keeping to our 6 touches, which I thought was very commendable!

And guess what, for once, we didn't look like someone died after we came off the field. HAHA. I think everyone's really starting to loosen up and we're starting to celebrate our victories?? =) Whatever the case, I thought it was a very decent win and we should be happy! At least, I am!

Dearest Taniwhas,

I don't know what went wrong yesterday, but don't let it affect you! You have always and always will be the better team! So make sure you guys train really really hard and show them what you're made of in the finals! In the meantime, kick everybody else's ass to secure your place in the finals yeah! =)

See you guys on Tuesday!!!

-Ro