Thursday, February 28, 2008

Conversation with my hubby

This morning, before I left for work..
(I was wearing a blue singlet, blue shorts with white stripes, blue shoe)

Me: Lao gong, Do I look like Smurf wearing like this to go to work?

Hubby: Yes... you look like a SmuffffffFAT

(SUCK IN)


I went to the car, saw my hubby's motorbike next to mine. Took out a used coupon and
wrote " I LOVE YOU. Love Wife"
2 hours after arriving at work, was thinking why didn't he call so I CALLED.

Me: Eh? I wrote you that note you have nothing to Biao Shi (comments)

Hubby: Huh? What note?

Me: (thinking that he is teasing me as usual) Ok Ok U want me to say right? I wrote
"I love you" and left the note on your motorbike. You have NOTHING to SAY?

Hubby: But... I rode the bic (bicycle) to school today.

(GASP!)


I LOVE my hubby.....

* For those interested, one of his tortoise died.

<14>