Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guess who?

Last night, 7th April, I had just finish my swim at SPE and was walking to my car when I hear some high pitch screaming coming from the direction of the field. I saw some people on the far end of the field running around.
Mind you, I was standing outside CCAB building, which is THE OTHER end and I could hear the screams from the field.
I was thinking " who are these people?'
I walk nearer, the screams getting louder ' Yeeee!' ' Teeeeeeee!' 'Yeeeee Siiiiiiii'
My heart skip a beat " No... it can't be..." " I can't be that lucky" " Gosh, ofcourse it's them!" " IT'S WANTOKS!!!!!!"
I can hear it now " YEEESSSS!" " TOUUUCCCCHHHH!" " YES SIRRRR!" "YEAAAAHHH!" " TOUUCCCH THERE!"
Great training ladies...Looking good!
What can I say... I miss training...miss you all!
How nostalgic....Awwwww....

<14>